Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Hey all...

Big changes for me and a barely watchable season neccessitated me taking a break. Getting married, having a child, moving, changing jobs and going back to school will do that to ya!

So get ready for a lot of hardhitting posts...

Gut

Good to see you back Gut. And that's two posts in one thread from you without a single post exceeding 1000 words. Incredible!!!!

Gut said:
Hey all...

Big changes for me and a barely watchable season neccessitated me taking a break. Getting married, having a child, moving, changing jobs and going back to school will do that to ya!

So get ready for a lot of hardhitting posts...

Gut

You must have gotten my telepathic message. I was scrolling through an old post and saw your good ole Chip eating bloke and was thinking, Gut ain't been on in a while.

He-He...don't worry, there will be plenty of munching soon enough. With my busy schedule, I have to toss out a few quick posts to keep you all on your toes before giving you another War N Peace!

Glad to see you all still here! I've missed the interaction!!! :)

Anything new happening with any of you???

Gut

I need to pull out an old Gut muncher from a few seasons back and repost here sometime.

I need to purchase more bandwidth first tho. ;)

LOL TJ!!!!

Hey Brian, nice to see you keeping the faith!

Reynaldology...I luv it!!!

Just to warn ya TJ, you might want to increase bandwith because I'm starting to get warmed up!

Gut;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back