Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I perfer to look at is as VY socring 82% of the average score.

and if you toss out the High score, and the Russian judges score VY was 3% ABOVE average.

Question?

mh991 said:
I found this on the web. Somebody put an awful lot of time into this research.

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/titanscentral/vpost?id=1088883&trail=15

I've read that post before, but it was an awesome effort to put some time into it and do a little background on the newest Titans.

BTW... does anyone know where to find the post which listed all the new Titans' assigned numbers, I've looked all over and can't find it... could someone bump it back to the top or give me a link... thanks in advance!

When someone takes the SAT do Universities normally accept the highest score or the lowest? If they accepted only the lowest I would never have gotten into school.

bigtitan53279 said:
Deadspin has had a lot of fun with Vince the past several months. Here's what they call “Young’s unique throwing motion.” (link)

vinceyoung.gif

Hey, that looks like a pretty accurate throw to me!

Do they hand score these tests or what? How can you screw up the scoring of an exam. It's the NFL. Can't they computer score these things. I personally think it is their default coverup for a bad score getting leaked. But regardless, sounds like he got a 16 anyway and was screwing around on the first test.

PhiSlammaJamma said:
Do they hand score these tests or what? How can you screw up the scoring of an exam. It's the NFL. Can't they computer score these things. I personally think it is their default coverup for a bad score getting leaked. But regardless, sounds like he got a 16 anyway and was screwing around on the first test.

Are his 6 and 16 scores official anyway? Have they been released?

yeah..
i believe i've even heard vince himself say on local news he got a 16 on the second one.
regardless... everyone does better the second time tey take this test. i think the 6 was right on the first time

A.D. said:
Deadspin has had a lot of fun with Vince the past several months. Here's what they call “Young’s unique throwing motion.” (link)

vinceyoung.gif

Hey, that looks like a pretty accurate throw to me!

Is that VY or Sidney Potier?

You know, everyone's always picking on Young for not being the highest scoring on the Wonderlic. How much of that do you actually have to know when throwing a ball to someone? VY has more instinct and faster reflexes than the other 2 top QB picks. I'm not knockin on Cutler or Lienart, since Cutler's gonna be great someday and Lienart just might make the Cards a formidable contender. However, when you got 3-4 300lb guys running at your face, it's instincts that save you, not smarts. You always here the commentators saying "that was not a smart throw." In reality, you don't have to be a genius to make a "smart throw." The coaches are the game planners, they need the knowledge to call plays in certain situations. They would all probably do pretty good on a Wonderlic. Young has the instinctiveness of a great, quick decision making QB. Over the next 6...10...15 years, his experience will add to that quality and catapult him into the Hall of Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back