Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I tried to post the link but I have to make 15 post or more before I can post a URL.
Whispers from around the NFL says:

• The Titans have reached out with an initial offer to free-agent DE Kyle Vanden Bosch and appear to be making re-signing him a priority this offseason.

my mind is hurting thinking back this far, but it seems that either Bishop or Robertson was tagged and signed long term. Maybe the Reesester does not let players stay tagged but uses it to lock them up long term.

i think it was Bishop

here's my slant ..... (i realize that NOONE in their right minds had any idea of what KVB would do in '05) but MAN!! I woulda liked to have seen him have received a little longer of a starting contract - or at least an option

now, it's probably gonna cost us

He won't demand that large of a contract. Yes, he had one good season, but he still has a long injury history and he's not exactly young.

Hopefully we'll still be able to get him at a value. I'd like to have some peace of mind as to his durability. A contract with some performance incentive and option to trigger future years is what I think we'll see in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back