Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This is pretty cool.

The NFL is letting foreign born players wear the flag of their homeland alongside the American flag on their helmets. Obviously a marketing gimmick designed to make the NFL look more "International" than it really is lol.

I'm not aware of any current Titans who are from other countries. Longtime LT Michael Roos is from Estonia, a country famous for dark winters and hot women.

Some Chiefs players partaking
DE George Karlaftis, Greece DT Derrick Nnadi, Nigeria WR JuJu Smith Schuster, Samoa T Prince Tega Wanogho, Nigeria CB Joshua Williams, St. Kitts and Nevis
Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/s...etes-sake/article266675761.html#storylink=cpy

Todd Downing may choose to wear a French flag on his hat being a Frenchman in spirit, given how much he likes to surrender.

Why were patriots staff wearing what looked like the Croatian flag on their jackets last weekend

or was that an advertisement sponsor

oh snap could do that... then either
flag-of-german-empire-vector-id1222292667

or
1200px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861%E2%80%931863%29.svg.png

I think this is cool. The NFL is full of international players now. Glad they get to give a little shout out to their homelands.

I think this is cool. The NFL is full of international players now. Glad they get to give a little shout out to their homelands.

meh- it's all about $$ and recruiting viewership in other countries. Totally bogus "heritage" motive unless they allow US born players that want to, to fly the Stars and Stripes.

Didn't think much of it at first. Then I saw the Panama frag and immediately thought it was awesome. Crazy how powerful nationalism can be.

It's cool knowing this was a plyer-driven initiative. Seems silly that its temporary.

Didn't think much of it at first. Then I saw the Panama frag and immediately thought it was awesome. Crazy how powerful nationalism can be.

It's cool knowing this was a plyer-driven initiative. Seems silly that its temporary.
Wonder if Russian born or players with Russian heritage would be allowed to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back