Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I just read Cato June was going to undergo sports hernia surgery and would miss the Pro Bowl and part of camp. Is KB next in line? I know he lead in fan votes. If not him than who?

Keith is an alternate for Cato's spot. I suppose it all comes down to how bitter Keith is about not getting voted in by his peers, and he's pretty bitter.

I don't have a problem with Jones going to the Pro Bowl, my problem was with Shawn Merriman going. People fell in love with that guy for some reason and wouldn't let go. All year long, the chargers were the best team with the worst record, supposed to be dangerous come January. They beat Indy, and they were supposed to be the real deal. And I think some of that freakin' hype rubbed off on Merriman's Pro Bowl Status.

Shawn Merriman can't even spell Keith Bulluck's name, he is not on Bulluck's level, no way no how. Defensive rookie of the year? Yeah sure why not? But Pro Bowler??? Better than Keith Bulluck??? Ludicrous. Insulting. Typical.
I hope all of this means that Keith gets to go to the Pro Bowl. He should get to go. His play was worthy, just ask the NFL fans who pay for all of this product. And he is a good example of a classy Veteran NFL player.
:coltssuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back