Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Where do you guys see Jacob cracking the starting lineup at next year? Guard or Tackle? He has the body type and athleticism, that would make you think he could excel at OT, yet he has more pro experience at Guard. One thing I think he helps with on the interior OL is his ability to get to the second level in the run blocking game, something Pillar and Olson aren't able to do well. So my question is, where do you think he'll lineup at AND where do you think he'd be best suited at?

Good question. Probably depends on the draft and/or the progress of Stewart and Loper. If we get an OT in the draft or Stewart/Loper are ready to play tackle I see him taking Olson's spot. If we get our hands on Max Jean-Gilles or another G I can see him taking the right tackle while Roos switches to the left.

I'm guessing RT, but wish we'd seen more to guess by. Stewart doesn't seem athletic enough to play RT, so if he's at G, and Pillar stays....maybe Jacob fits best at least at RT. I just hope whatever we do doesn't make the line any worse....like going from the 31st best line in the league to the 32nd :(

If Olson and Hopkins are both gone, I could easily see him starting at either guard or RT. It probably depends on who else they feel is the best guy to start at the other spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back