Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the way the Jags stay incompetent year after year, eventually they are going to hit on one of those once in generation players. Like Manning or Andrew Luck.

With the way the Jags stay incompetent year after year, eventually they are going to hit on one of those once in generation players. Like Manning or Andrew Luck.
They need to hit on a generational coach...maybe someone like Eric Bieniemy gets his chance?

I think we all saw this coming. He'll sit the upcoming year out and then off to be the HC at Texas, FSU or even Ohio State.

Just want to thank him for setting the Jags back even further.

Last edited by a moderator:
kicking a player is a good reason not to pay off his contract. I think that was the reason they are jumping on this opportunity.

From the moment he was hired to now... I was having Spurrier flashbacks.

They both even brought in their superstar(s) from Florida. At least Meyer cut Tebow.

Urban has been a bad dude for quite a while. Glad people are finally figuring it out.

I was hoping he would hang around in Jacksonville for another year, or heck, 5-10 more.

I bet they hire Byron Leftwich. That would be cool to see him as their HC, being a former QB for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back