Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puck said:
Nash is not the answer

not sure that Lewis would be either

but he realy doesn't have that much mileage on him
(he's only had 300+ seasons three times)

it'd be silly to have Chris , Travis AND Jamal
but I'd enjoy seeing the 3 duke it out in a camp

and bringing JLew in for a chat wouldn't hurt sqwat

Oh that would be good to see actually. Jamal and Travis just like the old days at UTenn. But I'm not sure that would be good though. If it was next year and we would be getting rid of Chris Brown. Then maybe but I don't see it happening

metal957 said:
Oh that would be good to see actually. Jamal and Travis just like the old days at UTenn. But I'm not sure that would be good though. If it was next year and we would be getting rid of Chris Brown. Then maybe but I don't see it happening

why wait til next year ?

can you imagine .......
Jamal
Travis
Troy

together ..... in Tennessee ......

unreal

Puck said:
why wait til next year ?

can you imagine .......
Jamal
Travis
Troy

together ..... in Tennessee ......

unreal

I'm sure there would be odds against that similar to winning the $365M lottery.

You know of course with J-Fam and T-Dog in town together, the road to Bogota goes through Nashville. (Sniff) :banned:

I bet none of them would be crazy about that arrangement, though. Troy would be like, "I know these dudes are 'bout to pop off at any minute."

I can't stand Lewis. He's the opposite of what I like most about sports. It's a metaphor for life. Fight hard, don't quit, try your best. That's the sort of stuff I look for in athletes. One reason people watch sports is to take their mind off of themselves and to escape their reality a little.
When I like to escape my reality, Jamal Lewis is still getting stiffed by the Titans D. I would hate to see that me first team killer back in Tennessee. Maybe he could do a little shoplifting...

titanduck77 said:
would you guys want to sign him to the titans?

personally i would, he would probly sign for cheap.

Jamal Lewis isn't gonna be cheap. The Ravens has tried to land a longterm contract with him the last couple of years, but they won't give him what he think he's worth.

MadAboutMcNair said:
I would hate to see that me first team killer back in Tennessee.
dude, I read that like 5 times...
I only would want to Lewis if you could put him down for 1800+ yards...
:hmm: :sad2:

...but I'd take that murdering psycopath linebacker of theirs by the same name. Nothing makes a D more tenacious than a bloodthirsty axe murderer barking at them like a hound that has broken loose from hell with all the Titan fire blowing fury from his ears striking down outside running rb's like zeus' lightning smotes.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back