Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Had his best yrs with Tanny??? Could be had for a mid late end pick….14mil contract this yr…could extend him and make it easily do able from a cap standpoint

we need a #2 WR

Landry would be a decent addition if we could reduce the cap hit

The Browns might not be done in the receiver market. NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported later Saturday that the team has granted veteran Jarvis Landry permission to seek a trade -- though Landry and his camp are open to remaining in Cleveland. Garafolo added that if Landry return it likely would involve a paycut as Landry is set to earn $14.3 million this season.

I can see Landry playing for the Bills or Patriots next season.

He still has juice left. I've always viewed Landry as a #3 WR, not from prodiction stand point, but from a scheme stand point. Plays within his parameter and feeds underneath. We definitely could use a #3 WR that can get separation underneath, so I would love to have him here. Just don't see it as a possibility.

Had his best yrs with Tanny??? Could be had for a mid late end pick….14mil contract this yr…could extend him and make it easily do able from a cap standpoint

we need a #2 WR
2015 & 2016 he had 1000+ yd seasons playing Tannehill...2017 Tannehill didn't play..Landry had 980+
Yds

I think he could help us for sure. Certainly better than our current “depth”. Gotta get that price down and let’s roll.

Honestly I wouldn't mind Landry but Id rather go elsewhere to fill out our WR room. I think we need a more downfield threat that can add some explosiveness to the offense. Landry is more of a guy who makes multiple 5 - 10 yard catches. He would definitely be an upgrade over what we had in slot last year but I feel like we can get that cheaper in the end of FA.

"The quarterback play is so important, which has got me that much more excited about Tyrod [Taylor] and [Baker Mayfield] and the way that they're throwing the ball out here, it makes me that much more excited," he said. "It's a lot better than what I had in Miami. I'm excited about that."

Lol how did that work out for Jarvis

Sure Jarvis would be nice but surely were hitting close to cap now. We did do a lot of 3 receiver sets. However until Todd gets to **** those 3 receiver sets will do diddly squat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back