Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It looks like he won't be suiting up for the Packers next season. This could definately be the number 1 receiver we've been looking for although he's coming off of an ACL which may limit him in the near future. I think that he should be back in form by the end of this season, though. Maybe trade our 2nd rounder for him ?

Javon Walker

yyyyeeeesssss ..... hmmmmm ..... yyyyeeeesssss

funny how guys in the NFL are suddenly signing HUGE deals and leaving the next year ..... funny funny league

Gunny said:
yeah it makes no sense.
didn't Duante just sign a $100million contract - then have a suck-butt season - a major injury ...... and now he wants to leave

same thing (sorta) with Javon
ditto at Drew Bledsoe (years back)

I think BJ will be a great #2, but still not sure of his ability to be a 1
he looked good for a rookie in a new system

i'd love us to get a bona-fide #1

i might even be crazy enough to get TO in on a 1er
Walker could play for me too

anything that helps this team win ballgames

I think you will find most teams will look at T.O for a one year deal.

KC apparently will only offer one year, incentive laden contract or something.
Denver's interest isnt as big as it is made out to be according to their GM (or owner)

Puck said:
didn't Duante just sign a $100million contract - then have a suck-butt season - a major injury ...... and now he wants to leave

same thing (sorta) with Javon
ditto at Drew Bledsoe (years back)

Javon never got a big contract. The reason he held out in the first place was because the Packers were unwilling to negotiate at all even though he was being paid near the league minimum and had just put up 1382 yards and 12 TD's.

metal957 said:
A #1 WR is not that important right now with some more experience Bradon Jones will be our #1. LB is a more pressing need

So you think we should draft a linebacker that MIGHT be a solid starter and will PROBABLY NOT turn into a pro bowl caliber player instead of giving up a pick to get proven pro bowl caliber receiver ? :suspect:

Titans2008 said:
Javon never got a big contract. The reason he held out in the first place was because the Packers were unwilling to negotiate at all even though he was being paid near the league minimum and had just put up 1382 yards and 12 TD's.

ya

So you think we should draft a linebacker that MIGHT be a solid starter and will PROBABLY NOT turn into a pro bowl caliber player instead of giving up a pick to get proven pro bowl caliber receiver ? :suspect:

i would!!

Well, I would love to have Walker, however with our other needs I don't want to spend 2. round pick on him, unless we also pick up a LB in FA.

Titans2008 said:
It looks like he won't be suiting up for the Packers next season. This could definately be the number 1 receiver we've been looking for although he's coming off of an ACL which may limit him in the near future. I think that he should be back in form by the end of this season, though. Maybe trade our 2nd rounder for him ?

am gussing we wouldnt give up a 2nd rounder

Titans2008 said:

Listen if you haven't noticed we drafted three really impressive rooks last year in Jones, Roby, and Williams. Let them develope for one more season and if none of them after the year is over turn into one then fine next year we will get a proven #1 but lets see how they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back