Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigtitan53279 said:
florida A&M. he was playing our defense, i'd like to see what he'd do against a real team.
I considered he was playing against our pitiful D, but you can't deny his throwing accuracy.

If the Jags are as infatuated with Quinn Gray as we hear, where dooes that leave David Garrrard?

From the few games I have seen Garrard play, I think he has the tools to be a prettty decent QB in the NFL. Good arm and mobile.

Hoffa said:
I considered he was playing against our pitiful D, but you can't deny his throwing accuracy.

I just cannot go without mentioning that Andre was all over that receiver on that TD and that laser that was thrown was incredible. On the 26 yarder, he was right there and the ball was thrown perfectly to the outside. Great confidence, because a lot of QBs would not have thrown that. Maybe it was a no fear mentality. Who knows? Seasons over, Peace Out folks.... Take Care Gunny, KamikaZ, Titanium, Kimberly, BiPolar, TJ (Warning Man - Can I start next year with a clean slate :lol: ), GoT (sometimes), BigTitan, JWill.... If I left you out and we were cool, email me, it's early and I should still be getting some sleep. Good Riddens to those whom I won't list (Why I am being nice, I don't know. You definitely won't be when you reply).... You guys know who you are...... Anyway....... back to the positive.... Seasons over.... Enjoy the playoffs if you love football...... GoTitans...... WU Out:thumb:

Yes, he looked good and made some accurate throws as well. However, it has been proven a dozen of times that the Titans tend to make back up QBs look like super stars. If you want to get a QB based on a performance of one single game, a good game against the Titans D is not the way to go.

WoolfolksUncle said:
I just cannot go without mentioning that Andre was all over that receiver on that TD and that laser that was thrown was incredible. On the 26 yarder, he was right there and the ball was thrown perfectly to the outside. Great confidence, because a lot of QBs would not have thrown that. Maybe it was a no fear mentality. Who knows? Seasons over, Peace Out folks.... Take Care Gunny, KamikaZ, Titanium, Kimberly, BiPolar, TJ (Warning Man - Can I start next year with a clean slate :lol: ), GoT (sometimes), BigTitan, JWill.... If I left you out and we were cool, email me, it's early and I should still be getting some sleep. Good Riddens to those whom I won't list (Why I am being nice, I don't know. You definitely won't be when you reply).... You guys know who you are...... Anyway....... back to the positive.... Seasons over.... Enjoy the playoffs if you love football...... GoTitans...... WU Out:thumb:
Aight stay up Brother.

I got on Woolfolk a few times but you are cool with me, I don't take cheap shots like others I come direct.

Man TJ should clear away all warning since the year is new.

Man you should've served Brian and others you had legitimate cause for a potential serving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back