Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
WoolfolksUncle said:
How is this a distorted view of Smack Talk.... Your lack of smack material is pathetic man. You are seriously putting your
Dam8610 said:
You certainly have a distorted view of things. I can't say I'm surprised considering the source.

book11.jpg
foot_in_mouth.jpg

:thumb: this is what you need to be able to dream up to smack at that level.
That is some obi wan :banned: right there.

Nice. I like the colors. T4Ten made a good showing tonight.
Woolfolks Uncle tee'ed off.
Woolfolk, did you see the pic of Andre against Pittsburg while we were over there. Kooldak is who you should tangle with again. I hit him with some 411 as they say... nice raid. Lazy Man dropped a shot but the time stamps... we laid 10 posts in a matter of minutes.

I want to play patriot games. go up there talking about Givens again and go into their assclown asylum and find a couple of nut jobs and sign up at colt freaks...

I want to bash some ratbirds.

I want to start sleeping and eating again too, but, in time...

Guys, start a couple of concept threads. Am I the only one that schemes? We need to make some well laid plans on a particular day to barnstorm the hell out of some smack shack. I like the Ravens. Too early for the NYJ...

now please, talk amonst yourselves and try to notify the others that said they were in. We need to round out at about 15. The ranks are at minimal standards...

Also GoT... is there anyway you would start a thread full of rants and super genius cheats, ramblings... whatever... anything these boys read they can repeat.

Oddly, the forum rules are still the same, we just have privacy, thus we are less offensive... anyhow, I think as long as we are not talking about blowing up a giant smiley face in a skyscraper we might have some kind of artistic licence.

I'll even argue against you. I'll be the Colts, I mean dolt.:brow:

iight man just tell me when and ill make a shceme thread tonight when i get back from school, around 10 or so cause of the soccer game that we have

GhostZ said:
iight man just tell me when and ill make a shceme thread tonight when i get back from school, around 10 or so cause of the soccer game that we have
sood idea. We need to hype up the Manning Bowl...
We need to get the Giants fans down to coltfruits...

Eli vs Peyton... :brow:

that could get ugly.

Tiki vs. "the edge"??? nope. :brow:

hey, if you can't beat them make them hate themselves.
just let the hate flow through you.
star-wars-smiley-023.gif

T4Ten said:
A Mexican talking about a gene pool? You know you all are the ******* children of drunken Spainard castaways and half-ape Indian women.
Water that down with todays tacobenders that live 4 generations under one tiny roof, it's no wonder you all look alike.
wetback2.jpg

Check out the sig... LOL!

I love me some Chevy!!!

1fletchlives10.jpg

Now that's a true Lakers...
I mean Titans fan!

GhostZ said:
ya the only thing that we really cant make fun of them about is marvin harrison cause he is the best receiver in the league
BS. Of course we can. No one is off limits.
I smacked Marvin to the coltfruits because of the incident last year when Marvin choked some young kids trying to get his autograph.

T4Ten said:
BS. Of course we can. No one is off limits.
I smacked Marvin to the coltfruits because of the incident last year when Marvin choked some young kids trying to get his autograph.
got a comment on 330's post there annimal?
Animal_MegaMuppet-01.jpg

:brow:

watch the mods. rep.

IOWA said:
got a comment on 330's post there annimal?
Animal_MegaMuppet-01.jpg

:brow:

watch the mods. rep.
easy now fella...
there will be no need for that here.

T4Ten is a new man. Thanks for the spring board big guy.

T4Ten, Where the hell is chokes?
Where is you tuttie fruitie monkey avi dawg?

Slap it on. Do you need it resized 65X65?
I can do that.

I live on the Funny Farm...
Fletch...

Three Amigo's Smack? Moo, moo, buck - a - roo.

T4Ten said:
I totally don't get this. Who is 330?
uhh... IOWA is my friend. Meaning, I was over at his house a little while ago.
SEC 330 BIPOLAR isn't really that much of a stretch... 330 BP :winker:

SEC 330 BIPOLAR = Bipolar The Titan ;)

si?

Animal_MegaMuppet-01.jpg

That does not look like a monkey to me...

set annimal free I say!

OK, now I got who 330 is (we need to stick to one shortned name for you, either Bip, 330, Sec, 330 bp or whatever--just kidding)
but what comment of yours is he asking for me to comment on, that is If I am "Animal", or is that presumptious?

And why were you telling him to take it easy?

Oh, and I got the "si?"
VERY funny, amigo.

You are not the monkey anymore.
Bingo.
Tell them you are annimal.

Just call me Bipolar.
Comment on post #8

I was telling him to take it easy because private or not this is a moderated forum.

WARNING:
The following video is overdubbed with NWA and contains explicit lyrics.
http://www.youtube.com/v/fk0I7KfuP5s

GhostZ said:
ya the only thing that we really cant make fun of them about is marvin harrison cause he is the best receiver in the league

The Weenie

ol' hook and dive

Harrison is a wassquallly wabbit for sure. He plays scared. I don't like his style, but he sure puts up the numbers during the 16 game championship season. yep leads the NFL is useless yards gained after gettingg a 3TD lead also most carpet burns on his chin, from diving face first towards the turf to avoid any contact after catching the ball.

remember that 60-70 yard TD he had against Denver in the POs a couple of years ago??? he caught like a 15 yard hook-N-dive, and for some reason the Broncos all pointed at each other like some sort of Mexican standoff, and the Weenie pops up and sprints around them for a TD. What a weenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back