Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ESPN radio. In Nashville, I think that's 106.7. Good luck picking it up unless you live under the tower or get it on the net.

sounds like about 2:30 CST. Topics, drafting Young vs Leinart, difference of opinion with FO vs coaches, keeping McNair, etc. Sounds good.

Steve McNair is the QB who gives us the best chance to win in 2006. He can play a couple of more years, I hope we can get a contract extension worked out.

Cutler is great, yadda yadda.....

#1 on our draft board was Mr. Bush. #2 on our draft list was Mario Williams. He's a hybrid of Kevin Carter and Jevon Kearse.

Not much here that's very interesting except that they had Bush and Williams ahead of Young on their board. I'm surprised he admitted that.

Broken Record said:
Not much here that's very interesting except that they had Bush and Williams ahead of Young on their board. I'm surprised he admitted that.

could be why Texans didn't trade the pick. (but I doubt Fisher telling the truth)

I'm not sure

I'm hedging that even if Ferguson and Leinart would've gone 1 / 2 .....
that we still would have drafted Vince

if we were drafting in the #1 slot we still would have drafted Vince

Dunno... Patrick asked Fish is we thought about trading up for Bush. Fish sounded like we might have considered that if we hadn't already lost a 3rd round pick this year.

I forgot to put that in my recap initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back