Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I went this year for the first time. I thought it was well worth it.
I was wondering if anyone went who's gone before, and how this years game compared to past ones.

Highlights this year,

VY and McNair pitching to each other.
Mawae made several good catches in the outfield,
Fisher cheating to win the game,
the kids pinch running,
Piller body slamming the Sounds mascot,
Chris Sanders unable to make contact in the Home Run Derby,
Steve Watterson trying to make 1st base,
autographs,
and the AWESOME FIREWORKS.

Gunny, Reynaldo WAS there.

Hoffa, I've been at least two other years. It seems there were more players this year -- some didn't even play (Jarrett Payton is one I recall; Fleming is another -- but that's understandable considering he can't play worth a darn). Eddie George was the "Steve McNair" of last year. He's not as good a player, but he's got some GUNS. This year's game lagged a little, mostly because Vince was pitching and the ball was all over the place. This is the first time I recall Fisher not pitching for his team, and he's pretty consistent at getting it over the plate. The horseplay level was about the same. (By the way, Fisher's team ALWAYS wins!)

I thought about going last year, don't remember why I didn't. This year I couldn't make it and was pretty upset, it sounds like a great event. It's pretty cheap, and sounds like a fun atmosphere.

Of course the coach's team always wins! If you're playing, you'd just better hope you get to be on the blue team.

I've been every year since they started it in 2001. Its always a good time.

And Fisher's team does always win. By hook or by crook. Usually the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back