Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Tungtide

First Round Draft Pick
BLUE CREW
LEGEND
Moola
MICHAEL GRIFFIN
I think this might be a day that Jeffery Simmons wishes he could have a do over - and if he doesn't he should rethink that. First there were the scuffles at the team's first padded practice, at least one of which would have gotten him tossed from a real game.

My understanding is Callahan was pissed. Perhaps we can cut him some slack due to it being the first day in pads for the infield stuff, but then he approached Buck Rising during a live radio interview and in the back and forth called him a "pussy." Stillman was up in arms over it on his radio show, and while he can be a drama queen at times, he made a good point – Simmons is a captain and a leader on this team.

Part of being in that role is a responsibility to set a good example. There were kids attending this practice. In addition, the story made TMZ. It's a bad look for a losing team trying to get better. I'll add a link to an article below.

What are your thoughts? https://titansized.com/posts/jeffer...h-nsfw-comments-at-training-camp-01j42cnrwg52

Wasn’t listening, but I listen to Buck pretty often. He can be a douche, and he knows he can. It’s part of his schtick.

I’m sure it can get pretty frustrating for professional athletes getting “advice” from guys who have very little clue what actually goes into playing a professional sport. It’s why professional athletes shouldn’t be on social media or consume any sports related media. Avoidable irritation.

Fights happen at almost every training camp especially when the pads come on. Simmons is a leader and isn’t shy about telling you how he feels. Buck Rising has put on record that he isn’t a Titans fan and that he just covers the team. With that being said rising has said controversial things online so I’m not shocked that big Jeff addressed him on the matter.

Colts also had some fights break out, so big pic, not worried.

I’d rather big Jeff vent to someone not on a podcast and interviewing. I think the chances are he was irritated before hand, Buck asks some more irritating questions and Big Jeff responds from frustrations.

I think this is even easy to apologize for and no one would think any less of Jeff, probably even sympathize.

Latest posts

Back