Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Will Jeffery Simmons make the leap to being the DL stud in year 2?

Hated the initial pick when we drafted him, but became a massive fan of him from his first game back and beyond.

So with the supporting cast given to him, do you think he'll make a leap into stardom? If we signed Clowney, I truly believe he would've been another Bruce Smith, Albert Haynesworth type disruptive dude.

I don't think he's ready for stardom yet, being that we didn't sign Clowney, but by year 3, everyone will know who Simmons is, mark my word.

I can't wait to see what a fully healed JS with a full off season of strength training can do (especially looking at what he did last year and where he was with the injury/recovery).
I think he's gonna be a big disrupting force this year. I DO see stardom this year.

I've got high hopes and wouldn't be surprised if he ends up surpassing prime AH by yr 3.

I’d love to see him fulfill that massive potential. Mack looking good in TC too so really interested to see how BOTH lines play come game time!

No preseason is weird. 2 games to get the rust off would be perfect.

I will admit I was bummed because I wanted a guy who made an impact day 1. I wanted AJ with that pick, so it was null.

So far, Simmons has the potential to be our best defensive player ever. Sky is really the limit with his talent, I hope they build around him in the future.

Liked the pick from the get go. Was highly. Regarded from all the scouts and we got him at 20 something.

Worked out superb, impactful, from what we've seen goes 100% and seems to be a great fit in the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back