Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
byebus1.jpg

This is Hot Fire right here.

KamikaZ said:
I don't make fun of how you speak :sad2:
Kaz don't trip off this guy!!

What I find funny about some people on here is how they will pick out a word or so and try to make something out of it.

They know you can speak so-called "proper english" but yet will act like you can't.

The only reason they do things like that is because they know they can run behind TitanJeff and his Disneyland rules.

CriticalTheory said:
Kaz don't trip off this guy!!

What I find funny about some people on here is how they will pick out a word or so and try to make something out of it.

They know you can speak so-called "proper english" but yet will act like you can't.
I've missed you if can believe that. It's true.

He's just being a pecker. It's no big deal. He'll probaly own up to it.
He's just razing around...

Kami, in fairness old puckie boy there was just palling around. We all know, c'mon, that what he just had was a collection of little terms that amounted to jibberish in the context of his (pucks) "speech." It's called being an assclown and I do it all the time...

so, let's no be hatin' ya'll, heck, make fun of the way I "speak" for a change.

hell, if i didn't like the guys, I'd just ignore them
I'm just clownin' around

hence the :ha: at the end of the post

if I meant any disrespect I'd choose :crazy: or :sad2:

I'm not sure what hot fire is but that shot with a sb ring would have been freakin' killer. It's a tribute, like pouring one out or something.

He leaves a legend.

Bettis has had a HOF career and it's an awesome message.
I like it.

Puck said:
but I'm with SK here

I just don't see anythng Hot Fire about Bettis walking out a door.

Well besides being one of the NFL's class acts and going out like a true champ should.... Well I guess there ain't nothing more to it.

The gist of it is that this should have been Eddie George and that should have been Brad Hopkins and DMase opening the doors for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back