Changes:

8 – WR Cody Hollister

13 – WR Racey McMath

20 – RB Jordan Wilkins

55 – OL Aaron Brewer

62 – OL Corey Levin

82 – TE Briley Moore

94 – DL De'Shawn Hand

What's in a Number? Jersey Numbers for the Newest Titans Revealed for 2022 Season

I wish 28 was retired for CJ2k but Haskins has picked it.

28 probably will be retired at some point, as any way you slice it, CJ's production/carry ratio vastly knocked eddies out of the game.

But until it is, it's fair game. - Jeremy McNichols being the last one to dance on that stage as well.

28 probably will be retired at some point, as any way you slice it, CJ's production/carry ratio vastly knocked eddies out of the game.

But until it is, it's fair game. - Jeremy McNichols being the last one to dance on that stage as well.
turtle boy dressed like a fancy lad & tings' lik'dat

Think the last thing I said about :cj: was that he was shot in a car full of Johnsons….

https://nypost.com/2020/04/09/chris-johnson-reportedly-accused-in-murder-for-hire-shootings/

Ex-Jets RB Johnson shot in drive-by, stable

I’m cool with keeping things as they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just food for thought - McNair lived the nightclub relationship life while married..... everyone has skeletons in their closet.

and Ray Lewis killed a man too.........
9 cheated on his wife (as if the only cock she had was 9’s) and Ray will be burning in hell… both very different things. My skeletons are not in a closet, nor do they involve murder or rape. Reaching on the misses and transgressions, but have never fucked around on a woman… grain of salt on my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
9 cheated on his wife (as if the only cock she had was 9’s) and Ray will be burning in hell… both very different things. My skeletons are not in a closet, nor do they involve murder or rape. Reaching on the misses and transgressions, but have never ****ed around on a woman… grain of salt on my thoughts.

We better be careful. Things like these posts are opinion and among other things (not gonna make it easy on them lol)

Johnson's name doesn't deserve to spoken in the same sentence as Eddie's....besides 2 different style backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back