Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
just got this little pm... we should ask him if he wants to join us in here... and avvie too... Bulluck53 even showed up in my Coltfreaks training camp thread today... they would make much better trawl members than some om the more inactive ones we have... I've noticed the smack forum holds it's own pretty well... That Raydars thread is something else... I just watched that thing. Messy... ramble , ramble , ramble ... ... ...

titanbuoy said:
I don't know if you've read the thread on Jets Insider regarding J McCareins for C. Brown, but it does contain the following quote "Maybe we send them McCariens and SBIIIChamps for Brown and Bipolar the Titan. Sounds like a good deal to me." BP gettin the love! :))
linkarino

:closemout Is this a new smilie? When did this happen? What did it replace? Why wasn't I consulted damn it? :closemout hehehe
just got this pm... these guys (jetsinsider members) are alot of fun.

it would be great to get a couple to join our goTitans.com :brow:

if anyone drops a post there, drop a link back here so that I may read it and the thread and then reply. I'd like to warm up even more w/ company ... ya know, since we are going to get a precious win from them. ya baby...

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121429&page=1&pp=20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back