Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
OL Brad Hopkins $11,160,336 $4,608,990
OL Benji Olson $9,083,250 $5,982,750

dear God that's alot of money for what we get on Sundays?

hey, Soxcat, SK, and Mr. Analyst...
what do you think of these numbers?

Can the Titans get a better talent/dollar ratio?

Starkiller said:
I said we should cut Hopkins and Olson in my article. They just aren't worth the money.

Exactly Right.

Cut those two and then move Roos to LT and Bell to RG
and to fill in the RT spot... Bring back Runyan to fill there for the next two years till we find a replacement

metal957 said:
Exactly Right.

Cut those two and then move Roos to LT and Bell to RG
and to fill in the RT spot... Bring back Runyan to fill there for the next two years till we find a replacement
Runyan will command a lot of money, too much money for us

Starkiller said:
It's entirely possible the coaches would feel comfortable with David Stewart at RT

I just threw Runyan out their b/c he played with us during our Super Bowl run and I hadn't heard anything on the younger guys. But if Stewart can play the position with some respect then fine I was just sayin we could bring Runyan in for one more year of learning the spot for stewart.

GLinks said:
Seems the cuts are coming, and that drafting an OT on day one is likely as well.

I think it would be likely if we had a third round pick but as of right now MLB is a bigger need. Maybe even SLB where Sirmon plays. We could move him over to MLB.

It will be interesting also to see how our OC situation works out. Depending on how the FO feels about Amano we could be looking for a center somewhere in the draft or FA. Hartwig is probally not worth what he will want in FA IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back