Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Raider fan when I was little... Totally remember Lamonica & Stabler, Biletnkioff, Casper, van Eegen & Branch & Blanda ... and leading them all was Madden

also F*CK pissburgH

That’s too bad. Crazy thing my wife was just asking me the other day as I was clicking through channels and I stopped for a bit on his documentary while it was on if he was still alive. I said he’s getting up there but he’s still going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe man, I used to work in film and television in the Bay Area and worked down at Madden’s studios all the time. Really nice guy. RIP.

Possibly the most influential figure in NFL history with his video game popularity, his commentating career, and his coaching career. Helping to boost the popularity of the sport for over 50 years. One of the most recognizable figures in the NFL to hardcore fans and casual fans alike. He's the only reason I know what tough acting Tinactin is and what it does.

RIP big guy.

The NFL won't be the same

I remember a MNF game in Pittsburgh, Madden and Al Michaels were commentating and Madden got going on explaining the convergence of the 3 rivers in Pittsburgh...freaking hilarious

I live like minutes from his hometown and seen his place (closed gate community) during my old job - I always wanted to run into him downtown sometime but never got the chance but I heard many stories of people who did - he was always out and about at pizza parlors , greeting people - all around great guy they all said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back