Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per McCormick on 104 TheZone, it was a very soggy session this afternoon.

LenDale White was not there but should in the morning. Vince had a mixed day.

The most interesting news is that Kerry Collins is not in town and Reese hasn't even talked to his agent for over two weeks. The vibe I get is that Reese has been doing homework but isn't seriously looking to bring him in.

It was a very rainy cold day. Vince Young was very rusty, most of his passes were very wobbly. He did have 2 nice runs that I saw.

There was defiantly a emphasis on the running game. I thought Travis Henry looked to be in great shape and was running very hard. Chris Brown looked liked he put on some weight but didnt impress me as much as TH did.

Bobby Wade stood out today as well. He snatched a ball out of the air that V. Young threw into double coverage. Wade was also fielding punts and I dont think he dropped one all day and it rained ALL day. D. Givens took a shot from Pacman and held onto the ball, then made sure he showed the ball to Pac after the play was over.

Pacman looked good to me and looks like he has been working out and staying in shape. He broke up and almost intercepted a pass for Drew.

Good crowd out there today? If you've been to camp at Baptist Sports Park, how did it differ from what you see at Austin Peay?

Very rainy and miserable out there. I'm still trying to dry off.

I'll be posting photos soon. Unfortunately, I had something set wrong on my camera because 95% of the photos I took are blurry. Between that and the rain, they aren't very impressive, but I'll post them anyway.

Looks like more rain all day tomorrow... yucko

A couple of areas im looking closely at in TC, Calico and Troupe come to mind right now...

did anybody happen to see how they did?

Calico didn't appear to be favoring his old injury. He may finally be 100%;

Like Titanium, I'm still drying off. You could have made a bundle today if you had dry socks for sale. :)

One player mentioned he was surprised ANY fans were there today. It was pretty miserable. The rain did not stop.

TitanJeff said:
Good crowd out there today? If you've been to camp at Baptist Sports Park, how did it differ from what you see at Austin Peay?

I didnt think it was a great turn out. I thought there would be alot more fans there, but I guess with the weather, alot of them stayed at home. Im sure Sat. will have a bigger turnout.

I thought Calico was back up to full speed as far as running and change of direction, and he was catching all balls thrown to him in warmups, but when he had someone covering him it was the same old stone hands Calico.

With CHope not there, who lined up at FS with the starters?? Damien Nash not showing up conditioned? Sounds like he might be the first of the RBs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back