Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
The Amazing Gunndini.

Hey, how's that off-season going boys?
- Quote from Mugwump, during the first week of the playoffs.

and the Amazing Gunndini's reply - you'll find out next week.

isnt that Gaytons job to blame his losses on others.
- My comment on the 'The player all coaches dream of having' thread.

And a week or 2 later Peyton blames the O-Line.

and finally

soon to add the Colts to that list.
- My comment in the thread by CT - Redskins, Jags, Pats, Giants, Bengals Fans about the Colts joining them on the couch.

There you have it folks, the Great Gunndini has predicted it all.

colourin-magician.gif

Couple that with your amazing prognostication about Reynaldo...would you mind picking my lotto numbers for me this month? LOL!

Banshee2 said:
Couple that with your amazing prognostication about Reynaldo...would you mind picking my lotto numbers for me this month? LOL!
tectv5661.jpg

Ms. Cleo can predict your numbers for the Iraqi National Lottery!!!

21 - 18 - 14 - 2 - 43 - 36

and the money ball is 10

Actually, yeah. Only our base pay + allotments (hazard, etc) are tax free. Anything else, like interest on investments or lottery winnings DOES get taxed. But I'll take it. It's amazing what your paycheck looks like with the state and federal taxes still in there...

Just the same, I'll be glad to get home and be able to spend it (perhaps on a #21 jersey???). There's some guys and gals that won't be able to.

The best thing is Armed Forces Network replays the good games. I watched the Rose Bowl (or at least parts, work-dependent) 3 times. So I'll get to enjoy the Steelers win over and over (and over)

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I want to know if there are any new gadget plays in the the Steelers hand.
I also saw an interesting commentary by Sean Salisbury on how home field advantage is overrated. Now, given the Steelers playoff history, although Salisbury wasn't putting anything in the context of the upcoming divisional round, I think it bodes well for the Steelers playing on the road in this instance. I think there is too much hype, emotion, and distraction wrapped up in the Colts situation and although the Colts are the favorite, I do not think this is a lock by any means. I can't stand the Steelers but I can't help but admire their physical style, especially up front. Peyton has a tendancy to get rattled once he gets hit hard a few times. The key, IMO for the Colts is offensive line play. I think their skill positions are better, but I'm looking for the Steelers to force error on the part of the Colts.

Steelers 27
Colts 21

ps- look for a special teams blunder that is the difference.
also, a key turnover on downs

I was very happy to see this prediction come true. We were pretty much screaming the entire fourth quarter. Bipolar was shouting some things I would rather not expose humanity to. But the Steelers managed to keep their hold on the lead and win. Now Peyton gets to deal with more "Why can't Manning Pull it off?" questions. I almost feel bad for him (almost). My second favorite part was shaving Bipolar's head!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back