Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Gotta love this guy! He got a big payday and works harder than ever to be the best he can be. I love this type of attitude.

Some people were ridiculing me for how harsh I came down on that POS Wilson. Henry is the complete opposite end of the spectrum. We are lucky enough to be watching a first ballot HOF career unfold before our very eyes and this is the reason why!

Henry is one the strongest athletes I have ever seen in my lifetime I think he has a shot at being one of the best Rbs of all time.

Really hope Evans can carry the load, because I want us to prolong Henry's career as long as possible. Can't imagine this team without prime Henry. He's such a great player and teammate. Hope he can get a SB ring.

Been that way since he was in high school. What is so impressive (and fortunate for Titans) is that he has not allowed his financial success to change his work ethic. That's how the generational players operate. There is no doubt the game will age Henry and one day he'll slow down. But I hope he retires a Titan, even if that happens.

He wants to be great! Gotta love it! Spills over to the rest of the guys too I’m sure. You have to want to play with him, just have to.

I can’t believe his agent has not gotten him his own brand of workout clothing yet.

That would sell like mad with its own personal spokesman who is a beast.

Henry is one the strongest athletes I have ever seen in my lifetime I think he has a shot at being one of the best Rbs of all time.

He already is one of the best of all time. 2000 yard season, greatest run of games at the end of the year and playoffs ever. He could retire tomorrow and be in the HOF.

It's pretty impressive, Tannehill did well but look at his arms shaking compared to Henry's...Henry is a beast, considering the chain weighs what 20lbs?

Been that way since he was in high school. What is so impressive (and fortunate for Titans) is that he has not allowed his financial success to change his work ethic. That's how the generational players operate. There is no doubt the game will age Henry and one day he'll slow down. But I hope he retires a Titan, even if that happens.
I remember when he was on BWTB and he basically sounded like he didn't care about his contract. He had essentially told his agent to just get a deal done with TN, he just wanted to play football there. He just loves to play and compete. Everything else comes second. Which is partially why he's as successful as he is.

It also doesn't hurt to win the genetic lottery and then maximize that potential through insanely hard work.

It doesn't seem as impressive now. How heavy can that chain be???
Can't remember where I saw/heard it, but they said the chain makes it that much more impressive because how it affects the movement. It pulls you down, but then adds more weight as you're coming back up progressively. So it's the heaviest as you hit the top of the motion. All in all, those are damn hard pushups.

Can't remember where I saw/heard it, but they said the chain makes it that much more impressive because how it affects the movement. It pulls you down, but then adds more weight as you're coming back up progressively. So it's the heaviest as you hit the top of the motion. All in all, those are damn hard pushups.
It doesn't really change anything for this workout. This chain never actually lays on the ground, so no weight is really removed. Basically he has the weight on him through the whole movement and it never changes.

They're often used on movements like bench press or deadlifts to add weight as you get further along the movement. The chain will be longer and start out mostly on the ground so it's not adding that much weight, then when get the bar further up, more chain comes with it, so it gets heavier.

All that to say, he's still a freak and it's insane that he makes this look as easy as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back