Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i def. think kornheiser (sp) is a bad choice... he seems so boring and articulate.. so different from what we had in madden.. a bumbling idiot who you just laughed at... (although he knew the ins/outs of football like no body else)

Not sure what he's supposed to bring to the table. If it "schtick", I could do without out it. That said, nothing could be worse than Paul "amma-tellya-what" Maguire.

Brian said:
Not sure what he's supposed to bring to the table. If it "schtick", I could do without out it. That said, nothing could be worse than Al "amma-tellya-what" McGuire.

As long as he can drown out theisman Im for it.

I like Kornheiser, and unlike miller he does have a sports and journalistic background, so I think he will be fine.

Brian said:
Not sure what he's supposed to bring to the table.
I think he's suppose to be a Cosell-type.
Never played the game, intelligent and sarcastic, bit of a smart ***.
Also ugly, but the comparison stops there.

They've certainly gone with a Washington DC mix, Kornheiser of the Washington Post and Theisman of the Redskins. Kornheiser's pretty entertaining, so we'll see.

JDee

I like Kornheiser. I still think we'll have to wait and see how he does on MNF, but I like the addition. I think he's hilarious personally.

Theisman, on the other hand, I HATE. Hopefully it was just those painful years being stuck between Paul McGuire and Mike Patrick that brought him down, but I'm skeptical on that. He DEFINATELY would be one of my last choices.

Tirico is great. Love him

I watch PTI all the time, and though I always feel Wilbon's opinion is more valid, I find Kornheiser more entertaining. I look forward to seeing what he can do with the gig, though I wonder how he'll treat the Titans during their games.
I know it's a different kind of thing with PTI, but damn, Kornheiser slams the Titans when he gets the chance. Not like Titans are Monday night perennials anyway, though. When does the schedule come out? I expect to see a lot of the Packers and Falcons...

I loved Tony K.'s show. He is opinionated and can really see him getting under Theisman's skin. Heck, not sure the reaction he is getting by some isn't too much different than the reaction Cosell got.

He has something to say. Primarily because he has to talk sports all day long and write articles all day long. And he will do his research. So I think he will add information if you like listening to that. And he's not afraid to try and be funny. The real question is how will it play. And I don't know. But he will at least bring something to the table. It could be a good mix. You basically have three intelligent people working together. Theisman and Kornheiser having loud and clear opinions.

I think Tony K. is my favorite person in sports who is not actually performing in a game. I listen to him everyday since I moved to DC and never tire of him.....mainly because he makes as much fun of himself as anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back