Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
What is his status? I thought he would be the stuff last season and he got hurt. I sure hope he finds his rhythm. We need him.

What exactly do we need him for? What has he proved other than training camp highlights?

I know, we all want him to be another Wes Welker but he hasn't shown shit other than a nice punt return.

Training camp star with 1 good punt return. Nothing special about this guy at all.

What exactly do we need him for? What has he proved other than training camp highlights?

I know, we all want him to be another Wes Welker but he hasn't shown **** other than a nice punt return.

Training camp star with 1 good punt return. Nothing special about this guy at all.
He played like 2 games before going out for the entire season.

And he’s needed because there are no other WR. I don’t mean like no better WR, I mean none.

Even then, the argument you’re presenting against Philips applies for McMath and definitely Kinsey.

He played like 2 games before going out for the entire season.

And he’s needed because there are no other WR. I don’t mean like no better WR, I mean none.

Even then, the argument you’re presenting against Philips applies for McMath and definitely Kinsey.

Phillips, Kinsey and McMath all TC stars.

Phillips will get the nod since he actually made a play during the regular season.

But I'll be honest, I think Phillips can actually contribute to this team. Another injury with him this year and I'll completely write him off..

Phillips, Kinsey and McMath all TC stars.

Phillips will get the nod since he actually made a play during the regular season.

But I'll be honest, I think Phillips can actually contribute to this team. Another injury with him this year and I'll completely write him off..

"A play!?!" Ha. Pathetic that we have THIS to pin our receiving hopes on...

I know, we all want him to be another Wes Welker but he hasn't shown **** other than a nice punt return.

Dude.. you're being unnecessarily pessimistic/ a contrarian. For a rookie, in his first game, on a run-first team... 6 catches on 9 targets for 66 yards and a clutch 4th quarter catch to put us in game winning position, is not nothing. That, plus the needs of this team is plenty of reason to ask about him and show some excitement.

If you want to hate on him, fine, but "what do we need him for?" A lot!

First game was very solid aside from the muffed punt. 6/66 including a catch on the sideline that set up a GW FG attempt that Bullock predictably missed.

Got injured shortly after that. I just don't think he'll be able to hold up in this league.

I think he will be great. Just cant find any info on his injury/ recovery/ statues. No doubt. We need him!
Which should be worrying. Maybe he had one of those nagging injuries that lets you sit on the bench and get paid to watch NFL football, unless you toughen up and play through it... but Titans dont play through minor scrapes on their elbows so yeah..

Is this a Steven Wright joke? I thought I had heard them all. He's my favorite comedian.
The guy on the couch is hilarious and overlooked in the kingdom of one-liners.
Mitch hedberg was really good and a bit more showcases so I think he is the younger crowd king.
Of course, no sense in looking past the original that I know of, Don Rickles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back