Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next year is 2 preseason home games and 8 reg season. The extra home game alternates years.

And every team has to travel for abroad game at least. once every 8 years

I would of liked it to of been a game against an intra-conference team so that it means more. Its just another game for ticket and sales $. You know how we go back and forth about whether a team sits or plays their starters the last game of the regular season? Well this blew that load lolz

Next year is 2 preseason home games and 8 reg season. The extra home game alternates years.

And every team has to travel for abroad game at least. once every 8 years

So teams who never seem to have to travel out of the country like Dallas will do it once. While Jacksonville will be doing it 8 times in 8 years. Lol - GOT IT!

Also is that last 17th game always going to be an AFC vs NFC game? Seems that way from what I have seen ...

So teams who never seem to have to travel out of the country like Dallas will do it once. While Jacksonville will be doing it 8 times in 8 years. Lol - GOT IT!

Also is that last 17th game always going to be an AFC vs NFC game? Seems that way from what I have seen ...
I really thought at some point Jacksonville was going to be announcing a move to London. All the games there seemed like prep and building a fan base.

I just wish they would’ve cut the pre season back maybe to 1-2 games or got rid of pre season completely, and made it an 18 game season. 17 is a weird number but oh well.

I just wish they would’ve cut the pre season back maybe to 1-2 games or got rid of pre season completely, and made it an 18 game season. 17 is a weird number but oh well.
Agree, 17 is weird.
Curious how they decided Saints. I’m guessing some rotation of non conference div winner of the same place within the div as us. Also not the same div that we play. That gave the options of Wash, NO, or GB.

Agree, 17 is weird.
Curious how they decided Saints. I’m guessing some rotation of non conference div winner of the same place within the div as us. Also not the same div that we play. That gave the options of Wash, NO, or GB.
Pretty sure the AFC South plays the NFC South, and I'm guessing this is replicated for the other 6 divisions.

Agree, 17 is weird.
It's who we played 2 seasons ago.we played the south then.

Saints are NFC South
Yep. We play NFC west division and South div winner.

I think that puts on the NFC east for next season as a div then the 17th game may be NFC north team at the same div position as us (winner vs winner or basement vs basement, etc)

This is what I’m guessing at the rotation of the extra game. 2 years from now, reverse this season’s schedule (we play south div, same div place of West)

One step closer to an 18 game season

Im all for extra regular season games

Would have preferred it be vs another AFC team for playoff implications but this will create games wed otherwise not get to see.

AFC south plays the nfc west this year.
Could be south winner vs south winner this year though. Next year probably the other 2 NFC divisions.
I dont follow dude.

I am 99% sure week 17 is our division playing everyone in the Saints division. Hence why I said AFC South Plays NFC South in the extra round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back