Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I heard on one of the Sirius channels that Paris Hilton has broken off her "engagement" to some tycoon dude and is now dating Leinart.

Gross- glad the Hollywood Leinart didn't bring his curls and genital warts to Nashville

Finding lots of reasons to not like him, while I don't want to see a player in the headlines on any page other than the sports page, the gossip collumn is probably the worst.

I Can see him now parading around in a fur coat (in August) wearing these big *** Chanel sunglasses the size of his head and getting manicures and stuff

he will get his arse handed to him the minute he takes the field

he's too soft and Paris will only make him softer

well that would bring a lot more attention to nashville because paris would be out here a lot more, or it wouldnt make a difference because she would just break up with him

GoTitans3801 said:
Finding lots of reasons to not like him, while I don't want to see a player in the headlines on any page other than the sports page, the gossip collumn is probably the worst.

Gossip column is near the bottom, but the absolute worst is "Crime Beat" :ha:

Leinart said something to the effect before the draft, when that girl falsely accused him of groping her, "I have a girlfriend that I love very much." That was either someone he dumped for Paris, or Paris herself. Either way, hilarious. She'll dump him eventually. Can't wait to see the Cards play the Bears. If they're still together and Leinart's starting, Urlacher will be in his head all game.

I request that this thread be moved to smack so I may elaborate on what a NFL career backup, fragile freddy, mama's boy is doing dating a filthy rich skank ho...:irked:

give the people what they want Trey...

Gross- glad the Hollywood Leinart didn't bring his curls and genital warts to Nashville... thanks. Riverman... wow. dicey topic...

:hmm: definately gold key access user group territory. :lol3:

Ok. Matt's got the warts and Paris has got the herpes. Where does that leave Paris' ex fiance Paris? Yup. That's what I said. Paris was engaged to a guy who had the same first name she did. I love you Paris. Me too sweety. Here baby... have some herpes!

I love that disease. It comes with a hot chick and a puppy.
(popular fm radio song from a year or more ago)...

yo keiro taco bell... (dear god?)

No Matt Leinart loves women. But there is nothing that Matt Leinart loves more than women than Matt Leinart. The man was on the phone trying to go to Arizona. Why not Oakland? Matt is a homophope too. That is a whole other thread that can start as a rumor and be dragged into bipolars hardcore smack dungeon! hahahahahaha

anyhow... He wanted some of that ASU sundevil trim. Fire in the hole on one. hut!

Yup. Leinart is a sex addict and Paris is a nymph. WRONG! Paris is a tramp and Leinart is a MOMMA's BOY!!! Why? I don't know. I think that Paris is hard up for some genital warts because she likes the way it makes here VICKoutbreaks feel when congress is in session. But don't worry. A bill will never become a law with Matt Leinart because he is sterile.
offtopic.gif

Speaking a sterility... do you know what the actual, literal definition of the common mis-spelling of Bulluck is?

Check the $#!+ out.
Young cattle are called calves. A young male is called a bull calf; a young female before she has calved the second time is called a heifer (pronounced "heffer"). A young female that has had only one calf is sometimes called a "first-calf heifer." In the USA male cattle bred for meat are castrated unless needed for breeding.

The castrated male is then called a bullock or steer,

unless kept for draft purposes,
in which case it is called an ox (plural oxen), not to be confused with the related wild musk ox.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back