Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their 3rd string RB was declared inelligible. He was also considering turning pro but evidentally got some advice that he should stay and get his elligibility back.

It's not unheard of for backups to be drafted. It may not seem logical to me or anyone with a brain, but GMs get the cases of potentialitus sometimes...

USC's RB that you guys are talking about is Chauncey Washington, who, coming out of high school, was every bit as highly-touted as Bush and White. He may be eligible next year, and if he is, watch out. He can play.

USC will be fine, right now they have the 5th Best Recruiting Class (which is sure to grow) and they have the 10th Overall Best RB in HS commited to them

USC dosent Rebuild they Reload

OSUBuckeyesEG27 said:
USC will be fine, right now they have the 5th Best Recruiting Class (which is sure to grow) and they have the 10th Overall Best RB in HS commited to them

USC dosent Rebuild they Reload

Careful, I believe they said that about Tennessee a few years ago.

If Lendale White would have waited a year and spent his senior season as the feature back at USC he could have ended up the #1 pick next year and been cashing a 25+ million ceck he received as guarnteed money. But you can also look at the flip side and say he could have had a career ending injury. Just a thought.

That is also one less year he's getting paid in the NFL. Also, I don't know his family situation. His family may be living in the ghetto or something... many players come out early to help their family move into a better area. Or he may have a family of his own...

or maybe he realized that with Lienart and Bush and Bing et al declaring for the draft that USC might not be as successful as in the past few years

and that he had (by my standards) a helluva Rose Bowl performance and that he has a good a shot at being a 1st round pick now as he might next year.

also, being selected later on in the round means he'll be on a contender instead of a rebuilder ..... I think he goes to Pitt where he'll fit :brow:

TitanFan4Life said:
Good point...but still, Young, Lein, Bush, Will...white?

not in my book

TOP 3 (see my sig)
AJ
Fergy
Mario Williams
MAthias Kiwunuka
Michael Huff (maybe)
Jimmy Williams
Chad Greenway
Tamba Hali
Jay Cutler
Winston Justice
Haloti Ngata
Demeco Ryans
Santonio Holmes
(in no particular order)

then RB ..... either Laurence Marony or LenDale

don't hold me to this

but I think once Bush and DeAngelo are off the board, it could be awhile before you see another RB taken

as much as NYJ needs a RB, they have other needs too
and if NYJ were to take a RB, I think it'd be DeAngelo

who knows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back