Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Who would you rather see win the AFC and go on to win the Super Bowl?
The only catch is the poll only has only two choices...
That's the New England Patriots or the Indianapolis Colts...

Feel free to post stuff like...I want Denver to go all the way...don't let that keep you from voting in the poll.

This has nothing to do with probabilities nor am I looking for predictions...

Also winning the AFC Championship does guarantee a Super Bowl victory. This is either/or but I want to eliminate the "I want to see team X lose the Super Bowl" vote:hmm:(I'm sorry, but I feel that would skew the vote real bad)...so basically what I'm saying is the team that is chosen will go on to win the Super Bowl. I hope that's not too confusing.

So let me know...
Would you rather see the Pats or Colts win in Super Bowl XL?

Anyone but the Colts. I have nothing against the Patriots. The fact that they have owned the Colts in recent years only makes me like them more...

Gunny said:
alright whose the drunk who picked the Colts?
I was really tempted to make it a public poll but then I thought better of it because I figured there would be closet Colts fans who would not vote. It's a really interesting question I think...kinda a barometer gauging contempt for the Colts. On the one hand you have Manning winning and on the other you have the Pats winning yet again. Quite a conundrum isn't it?

Personally Gunny, I'm with you. I think Tom is a cool guy.
Honestly though, I'd rather see Cinci or Denver win the AFC.

I'd like to see Seattle going for the NFC.
Perhaps the Giants. I have no problems with Eli Manning what so ever.

If anything I'd root for Eli just so he can rub it in big brothers face.:ha:

Gunny said:
alright whose the drunk who picked the Colts?

I was one who picked the colts. I cant stand the pats simply because their fans are the most arrogant pieces of **** in sports. For a city who lived with two franchises synonimous with losing forever, they sure as hell dont understand humility when they finally get winners. The pats and sox can cease to exist for all I care for the simple fact that Boston fans are complete wastes of oxygen. I dont want the colts to win it either, but with the two choices then I take the colts. I am just sick of the pats and I am sick of Boston sports franchises. Give me the colts and yankees anyday over a Boston team.

Pats for sure. I am not one who "hates" just because they have been succesful, I actually like the way they play, especially on the D side of the ball. I wish Fish would begin to put something like that D together. You know guys that do their job and are not out of place all the time (insert picture of bulluck, our safetys, woolfolk ect.) , guys that make sure tackles without trying knock someone out each time (again bullock), or make "weak" excuses for tackles (Adam Jones :suspect: ).

Patriots are hot, a month ago I would have said Colts, but the Pats look like they are destined to make it to the SB. It will be Colts vs Pats in the AFC Championship Game.

Colts 27
Pats 31

The PATS are hot?

They lost to Denver and KC and the only good team they beat in the past 8 weeks was Tampa Bay.

I told you all that the Chargers would not make the playoffs and now mark my words... the Pats will not make the Super Bowl.

P.S. I voted for the Colts as well. :ha:

i don't think either one make it

i'm going out on a limb and say Bengals

and that they lose to Seattle in the Super Bowl

(and that happens to be quite a limb)

I wouldn't count out the Bears in the NFC. If Rex Grossman can be just a pretty good starting QB through the playoffs, they have a good chance.

Starkiller said:
I wouldn't count out the Bears in the NFC. If Rex Grossman can be just a pretty good starting QB through the playoffs, they have a good chance.

I think the bears win the NFC and have a legitimate shot at beating any AFC team, though I probably wouldnt pick them to beat either NE or Indy, it certainly wouldnt surprise me if they did.

Starkiller said:
Anyone but the Colts. I have nothing against the Patriots. The fact that they have owned the Colts in recent years only makes me like them more...

Star, where's the luv, man? Just because the Colts own the Titans is no reason for the Titans to want the Pats to win. Take one for the AFC South, killer.

We know how it is. You just naturally hate the team that keeps winning the games. If Titan fans think they hate the Colts, you should hear what the Jags fans have to say. :banned:

Love us or not, we are gonna win one for the AFC South. Remember rebels, the south will rise again. :winker:

Sorry CB, I have no hate for the organization, but I still have 2 good reasons to root against the Colts (aside from the rivalry, naturally).

#1: Peyton Manning.

#2: I don't want a steady stream of Colts trolls throwing a Super Bowl victory in our faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back