Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Is there any reason to keep Caleb Farley? Best I can tell he is another Robinson bust and part of the reason why the Titan's defense has been mediocre in the secondary over his three seasons. While the team has been waiting for his health and talent to prove itself on the field the Texans have turned their entire team around. Thoughts?

medical-career-backbones-promotions-successful-business-kscn6421_low.jpg

@TitanJeff There’s some glitch in the matrix that’s bringing up dead threads from 2021.
This thread is only here because that dude keeps taking up a roster spot. That doesn't call him into question (he's had a tough few years) but rather this team's desire to beat a dead horse. Its a pattern we've seen under Vrabel.

Is there any reason to keep Caleb Farley? Best I can tell he is another Robinson bust and part of the reason why the Titan's defense has been mediocre in the secondary over his three seasons. While the team has been waiting for his health and talent to prove itself on the field the Texans have turned their entire team around. Thoughts?
He’s a first round pick and deserves at least another season to prove himself. Right, Titansmark? o_O

I don’t believe he is much of a cap hit so at this point you just gotta hope he does something productive and gets healthy. My guess is he ends up on IR again sometime before the pre season

He’s a first round pick and deserves at least another season to prove himself. Right, Titansmark? o_O

Apples and Oranges.

Plus Farley got his 3rd year anyway.

But his cap hit is $4.2 million. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him in camp. But I doubt he makes the team. Only 12 games in 3 seasons. He was pretty real bad when he played to. At least Burks has shown some life and is doing what he is told.

Only pandas give Farley a free pass in that convo.

but JRob got all that VaLuE because of his injury as he slipped down the draft projection chart.

I understand JRob on the Panda and Burks pick, but clearly didn't understand the Farley pick. I honestly don't think he would've been touched until the 3rd by any other team.

Simmons was going to be a bona-fide top 10 pick had he not got injured.

Farley showed nothing to warrant a 1st round pick other than his measurements.

Oh, no doubt. But I think it's the fact that the Simmons pick worked out so well, that caused JRob to think he could replicate that again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back