Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly shocked.
Jeff, Autry, and Tart should be freeing up Landry and the couple other pass rushers better than they are.

more importantly, what the hell happened to the run D?

Can't help but think there is some relation to this situation and when Big Jeff called out some guys for not wanting to be here.

Can't help but think there is some relation to this situation and when Big Jeff called out some guys for not wanting to be here.
I think it’s connected. The run D was struggling before his call out but I could see that’s maybe why he called out the team, not by name.

It sort of doesn’t add up though. Autry already had his paycheck and was killing it last year. Tart didn’t get paid all that much, respective to a lot of NFL players, certainly not enough to phone it in. Big Jeff is still playing very well, he’s the one who just got paid.
Landry is recovering still? Also got paid before the injury, we don’t know if he would have slowed down last year.
The other guys are all rotational guys that should be playing to keep a job.
Just doesn’t make that much sense.

I think it’s connected. The run D was struggling before his call out but I could see that’s maybe why he called out the team, not by name.

It sort of doesn’t add up though. Autry already had his paycheck and was killing it last year. Tart didn’t get paid all that much, respective to a lot of NFL players, certainly not enough to phone it in. Big Jeff is still playing very well, he’s the one who just got paid.
Landry is recovering still? Also got paid before the injury, we don’t know if he would have slowed down last year.
The other guys are all rotational guys that should be playing to keep a job.
Just doesn’t make that much sense.
Maybe the D is sick of carrying this pathetic offense for almost two seasons now

Titans should bench McCreary, or make him change numbers, just so the opposing QB has to think about where to throw the ball

radio said kelly cussed out the entire O in the third quarter I think it was... responded with a classic 3 and out - LOL
I heard Keith and coach Max mention it. Either fell on deaf ears or they’re purposely tanking that guy to spite him.

Too much talent there to suck this bad.

Went from one of the better run Ds and decent sacks to not being able to tackle or get pressure at all.

All the preseason hype was how solid and good our D was going to be. All the "we dont have talent people" even thought our D was going to be good this year. Directly related to bum coaching. Bowen is too busy puckering up for Vrabel's ass to go out and coach.

Arden Key per training camp reports was going to be the next TJ Watt... well we all know why now because he was going up against Dillard

I really feel that the loss of Jim Schwartz and his defensive game planning is playing a vital role in our lack of DL production.... we are stunting all the time and this is leaving lanes open. I don't know how many times I watched Key stunt inside and just get pushed down the line.... We need Key coming around the edge and forcing the QB up into the pocket being collapsed by Big Jeff and Autry.

Our LBer play has not been very good... when has Dr. Gibby made a play near or behind the line of scrimmage??? and he is not good in coverage.

Arden Key per training camp reports was going to be the next TJ Watt... well we all know why now because he was going up against Dillard

I really feel that the loss of Jim Schwartz and his defensive game planning is playing a vital role in our lack of DL production.... we are stunting all the time and this is leaving lanes open. I don't know how many times I watched Key stunt inside and just get pushed down the line.... We need Key coming around the edge and forcing the QB up into the pocket being collapsed by Big Jeff and Autry.

Our LBer play has not been very good... when has Dr. Gibby made a play near or behind the line of scrimmage??? and he is not good in coverage.
View attachment 21257
Arden key actually been pretty good

when Titan DL go outside they are just ushered 15 yards beyond the pocket... dont force squat

I wonder if having to practice against the Titan’s o-line has anything to do with the poor play of the d-line? I doubt they are being challenged at all in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back