Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the oline is crap I do agree. Foreman has looked better to me than AP but not by a wide margin. Bell prob not the answer either but I wouldn’t turn away anybody who might improve the run game

Last edited by a moderator:
Le’Veon Bell Sends Message to Baltimore After Release | Heavy.com

He’s a shell of himself sure, however he may bring more than AP, not to mention his claim to fame was is his ability to catch in the backfield. Lastly, he’s only 29 years old. Anyone think he might be worth a training camp invite?
Nah
And
has foreman looked any better behind the same OL?
No, foreman really hasn’t done anything either except a big screen play.

Ah yes it was only a matter of time before this thread happened.

There’s a reason he was released from a team that needs a RB. No thanks

Im more impressed by the Youtuber who took the time to find all of Freeman’s touches. Seems like a pretty unimportant player in the big scheme of the the entire NFL to bother with.

16 carries for 59 yds and 2 catches 48 yards in 2 games.
He’s got value, showed flashes before this season just isn’t anything special. I like that he seems to run hard regardless of our OL situation.

Im more impressed by the Youtuber who took the time to find all of Freeman’s touches. Seems like a pretty unimportant player in the big scheme of the the entire NFL to bother with.

16 carries for 59 yds and 2 catches 48 yards in 2 games.
He’s got value, showed flashes before this season just isn’t anything special. I like that he seems to run hard regardless of our OL situation.

Going to be pretty rare to find a RB available who is “something special” Week 9 of an NFL season.

Our OL has been getting pushed around. I’ll wait until we aren’t playing 2 of the top run defenses in the NFL to make my determinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back