Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Ok, now I'm just reaching...

Anyone think this could have been timed by the FO so that Lienart's workout was downplayed, either because they like or don't like him? If they LOVED him, but didn't want to create a stir, this could be a smokescreen if they were planning on getting rid of McNair anyway... any other crazy theories on this?

The Titans seemed to love Leinart (Wow, what a suprise :rolleyes:). I agree with DDC, it's a smoke to try and raise McNairs value, both with the Titans as well as other teams.

GoTitans3801 said:
Ok, now I'm just reaching...

Anyone think this could have been timed by the FO so that Lienart's workout was downplayed, either because they like or don't like him? If they LOVED him, but didn't want to create a stir, this could be a smokescreen if they were planning on getting rid of McNair anyway... any other crazy theories on this?

no i dont think it was timed in conjunction with Leinart's workout.

I think its a smokescreen, but it has nothing to do with Leinhart... I think its to distract fans from wondering why Cory Fleming wasnt playing in Colorado Saturday night!!!

Gunny said:
no i dont think it was timed in conjunction with Leinart's workout.
I think it could have been. Think diabolical super genius.
ws5.jpg

No planning there. The USC pro day/Titans visit and the start of the offseason conditioning program are not things they could control. Maybe take advantage of, but I buy into the "Bud went wild" idea more than anything else.

GLinks said:
No planning there. The USC pro day/Titans visit and the start of the offseason conditioning program are not things they could control. Maybe take advantage of, but I buy into the "Bud went wild" idea more than anything else.
can't they start their off season conditioning on any day they choose?
They could have planned this out months in advance like d-day on Normandy.

landing_craft_at_Normandy.jpg

ya maybe.... how is it that u have a picture for everything, do u go out and look them up cause that would take a long *** time to post

GLinks said:
but I buy into the "Bud went wild" idea more than anything else.

Has Reese made any statements on this matter? I haven't seen any, so I would be inclined to believe he was informed of what was going on, heck might even have made the decision.

I have to admit when I first heard the news I wondered if this wasn't some predraft smokescreening. But now it just seems like CrazyLegs Bud Adams, showing his pimp hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back