Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Dangermode

First Round Draft Pick
LEGEND
Moola
It seems like the ILB position might be a great battle to watch. Each of the top guys have their strengths and shortcomings.

The Brain: Jack Gibbens has widely been viewed as the most cerebral of the ILB group and is excellent at reading the play as it develops. That being said, he lacks sideline to sideline speed and athleticism.

The Hitter: Keneth Murray is the prototypical athlete here and can knock the piss out of guys. Unfortunately he’s been poor at getting into proper position and misses tackles he should be making.

The New Guy: Cedric Grey has both brains and athleticism, but lacks experience. The hope is he can develop into a starting caliber LB, but he fell to the 4th round for a reason.

The Wildcard: Otis Reese seemed to be all over the field making tackles in space last year. He can really light people up. It will be interesting to see what he can do in camp to make this squad.

Cedric Grey is who I'm most interested in watchin. Fell to the 4th ya but he does fly around the field from what I've seen watching him at UNC. After losing al-shaair there's a huge whole to fill. Still can't believe that guy set our team record for tackles in his only season here then dipped lol

Teams need to stop giving into these guys, Reddick is set to make 14 mil this year...same as Auyiuk, he wants more $ than Deebo...it's ridiculous
You’re right! Only thing is in my mind if i was running a team knowing i had a disgruntled player, i would be concerned at the critical moment a play would be washed by him. Say a bad angle or “missed” tackle or “dropped” pass kind of thing. Of course, that would screw the player too. I just wouldn’t want him there if i knew he didn’t want to be money be damned

I would feel a lot better about the pass rush if we were able to add a quality player like reddick especially if he were to be available at this point with it being a month before the season starts.

I would feel a lot better about the pass rush if we were able to add a quality player like reddick especially if he were to be available at this point with it being a month before the season starts.
May be some decent options after rosters are set prior to the season starting. I forgot how much room we have to begin with. Think some money still there, but honestly i lean on you nerds for that. Saw dead money on Byard, Tammy, and the LT turnstile that shall not be named and feel green in my stomach. I seem to remember putting a certain RB on our practice squad….🤮

Last edited:
You’re right! Only thing is in my mind if i was running a team knowing i had a disgruntled player, i would be concerned at the critical moment a play would be washed by him. Say a bad angle or “missed” tackle or “dropped” pass kind of thing. Of course, that would screw the player too. I just wouldn’t want him there if i knew he didn’t want to be money be damned
The thing is, most of them have no reason to be disgruntled...they're making millions to play football, sad part is it's become all about the money and what the last guy got paid.
Reddick was traded, maybe he didn't want to go to the Jets but it's part of the business, he bitched in Philly about the money.

May be some decent options after rosters are set prior to the season starting. I forgot how much room we have to begin with. Think some money still there, but honestly i lean on you nerds for that. Saw dead money on Byard, Tammy, and the LT turnstile that shall not be named and feel green in my stomach. I seem to remember putting a certain RB on our practice squad….🤮
especially with every team having 2 weeks between end of exhibition and start of season

those last few roster spots not a solid ground...

Latest posts

Back