Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it.

1. We lose an actual home game and this was the game I wanted to see in Nashville.
2. Comes on way too early.
3. This is somewhat a rivalry game that will now be played in front of fans from all different teams.
4. Football in London just flat out sucks.

So bummed over this.

I hate it.

1. We lose an actual home game and this was the game I wanted to see in Nashville.
3. This is somewhat a rivalry game that will now be played in front of fans from all different teams.

So bummed over this.
We still have 8 games at home. I agree on the rest though

I hate it.

So bummed over this.

1. Still get the usual 8 home games.
2. The Ravens are going to murder this one dimensional offence anyway.
3. At least it won't be 60%+ Ravens fans because ST holders have sold their tickets.
4. Wait until you're also losing games to the likes of China and Australia and having to get up at 2am to catch the game.

Could always be worse :D

3. At least it won't be 60%+ Ravens fans because ST holders have sold their tickets.
4. Wait until you're also losing games to the likes of China and Australia and having to get up at 2am to catch the game.

LJ could be hurt again by week six.

I hate it.

So bummed over this.
Honestly dislike all the oversea games for the titans. Highly encourage other teams especially the week before playing TN.

agree, Ratbirds is always a big game. Those F’ers took 2 SB from TN and I love seeing the rivalry.

until this scheduled game, TN had the least amount of travel all year. May not now so hopefully not a big deal.

Based on what history?
The argument around here is TN “never changes their offense” and has beat Balt 3 of the last 5 which dates back to 2017 and includes one MASSIVE playoff beatdown eliminating the highly over rated #1 Baltimore team with MVP LJ.

H2H series is 13-13 all time.

Not sure why anyone supports these games.

Used to be 1 game a year

Now it's 5

Fucking stupid, this isn't an international league

NBA is world champions, no Euro teams
MLB is world champions, no Euro teams

please
They shouldn't be either..

A world championship is generally an international competition open to elite competitors from around the world, representing their nations, and winning such an event will be considered the highest or near highest achievement in the sport, game, or ability

They shouldn't be either..

A world championship is generally an international competition open to elite competitors from around the world, representing their nations, and winning such an event will be considered the highest or near highest achievement in the sport, game, or ability
Eh, US is so far ahead of everyone in American football, it’s appropriate to just assume we’re the best in the world. I like the title SB champs, but world champ is appropriate too.

With Ted Lasso and Ryan Reynolds owning european soccer these days. The American takeover is happening. Little Londonites will soon be Titan fans.

With Ted Lasso and Ryan Reynolds owning european soccer these days. The American takeover is happening. Little Londonites will soon be Titan fans.
At no point do I want the titans playing there often enough to develop a fan base.
Jax can have them.

edit:
For those already here (I know there’s a couple at least) welcome to the titans fan base. We’re bitter, cynical, and cry babies. Prepare to be disappointed.
I also hope that you have to fly many miles to see this team in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back