Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designated for return is step one. Hopefully they get activated. Adoree was designated to return 5 weeks ago.
Exactly, but luckily it's his wrist, so even if he's not 100%, hopefully it's solid enough now he can catch the snap clean.

Also it's not like he really needs practice to be miles better than what we've had.

I think that they released the other two scrub punters so that tells me Kern is a go this weekend.
Hope so, but they can cut them and add them back to the practice squad. That's what they did last week. Then protect one and call them back up. I wouldn't call the first guy we used a scrub. He had some great punts.

Hope so, but they can cut them and add them back to the practice squad. That's what they did last week. Then protect one and call them back up. I wouldn't call the first guy we used a scrub. He had some great punts.
Yes, true.... Allen actual did a really good job when given the chance. I guess I hastily lumped him in with the other guy out of frustration.

But either way, Kern is the man when it comes to our punting! Glad to get him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back