Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Lately, I have been so up in the Air about who I wanted the titans to draft. Well, I have decided that I want YOUNG! Add me to the bandwagon. I just feel his athletic ability, and his upside make him the best choice for us at number 3.

ammotroop said:
Lately, I have been so up in the Air about who I wanted the titans to draft. Well, I have decided that I want YOUNG! Add me to the bandwagon. I just feel his athletic ability, and his upside make him the best choice for us at number 3.
yay, thats like 5 now i think

i hate cutler with such a passion! he is so overrated and i think if somehow the titans pick him i will become a ravens fan.. = )

dman050586 said:
i hate cutler with such a passion! he is so overrated and i think if somehow the titans pick him i will become a ravens fan.. = )

I try to control my temper but....... :boom:
THAT WAS FREAKIN RETARDED!
There have so many arguments on this board about what a true fan is and here you are ready to jump ship if we pick Cutler. (And for the ravens. Ugh)

OK, so maybe you were joking. I still don't see how you can hate somebody you've never met (with the exception of Drew Rosenhaus). The way some people have acted lately, I hope, even if TN doesn't pick him, that Cutler becomes an all pro just so I can say, "I told you so!".

All right, my rant is over. I just hate how a lot of people immediately disregard Cutler. He has just as much a chance to succeed as the other three. If you don't like him, fine, I can't make you.

Now it's bottled up inside again. :banned: Sorry for any incoveniences caused by this short rant. :doh:

:duckrun:

everyone that wants to be in the Vince Young club just copy the signature that me, metal, bipolar, and lazymanjackson have, im talking about the vince young pic not the caption above it because thats for us smack returners

wplatham said:
I try to control my temper but....... :boom:
THAT WAS FREAKIN RETARDED!
The way some people have acted lately, I hope, even if TN doesn't pick him, that Cutler becomes an all pro just so I can say, "I told you so!"

Just for the record...I never said I hate Cutler...I just don't want to draft him..hence the screen name. But i think I posted a few weeks ago that if we do indeed draft Cutler..I'll buy a freakin' Cutler jersey and wear it..tounge in cheek...I support whoever wears the two-tone blue:))

dontdraftCutler said:
Just for the record...I never said I hate Cutler...I just don't want to draft him..hence the screen name. But i think I posted a few weeks ago that if we do indeed draft Cutler..I'll buy a freakin' Cutler jersey and wear it..tounge in cheek...I support whoever wears the two-tone blue:))
well we have to support them, but the people like pacman are the ones that i really dont feel i owe any respect too, i mean how he treats people is just wrong and i hope he gets hit....hard

GhostZ said:
well we have to support them, but the people like pacman are the ones that i really dont feel i owe any respect too, i mean how he treats people is just wrong and i hope he gets hit....hard
pacmansig0oz.gif

I'm sorry. Come again?:grrr: (PM)

Welcome! You have entered [goChat] at 10:32 pm
[goChat]: GhostZ has entered at 10:32 pm
[GhostZ] 10:32 pm: what i meant was
[GhostZ] 10:32 pm: somone needs to shut him up
[SEC 330 BIPOLAR] 10:32 pm: Ghostz, what is all this Pacman hurt stuff about?
[GhostZ] 10:32 pm: he thinks hes a bigshot
[GhostZ] 10:33 pm: im just adding on like everyone else has been doing
[SEC 330 BIPOLAR] 10:33 pm: so you are talking about verbal correction, leardership stuff?
[GhostZ] 10:33 pm: ya
[SEC 330 BIPOLAR] 10:34 pm: I'm not sure you came accross that way. At least not to me
[GhostZ] 10:34 pm: or maybe just getting smacked around a bit out there by the vets
[SEC 330 BIPOLAR] 10:34 pm: It sounded as if you were wishing him harm
[GhostZ] 10:34 pm: and they can show him whats right and wants not
[GhostZ] 10:34 pm: not really
[GhostZ] 10:34 pm: cause hes a great player
[GhostZ] 10:34 pm: i just want him to get his act together
[GhostZ] 10:35 pm: cause its annoying to see all these things about him in the news because of the people that hes
hanging around
[GhostZ] 10:35 pm: if u know what i mean
[SEC 330 BIPOLAR] 10:35 pm: I don't know the silent code of the NFL locker room. me too.. about the act
together stuff.

It's all good.

GhostZ said:
me and bipolar have been friends for a while now, aint that right buddy
The Vince Young Movement is sweeping the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back