Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like he was going to make the tackle or at least hold Mathis up until help arrived, but when he reached for him the first contact he made was with the face mask and he didn't turn it loose. It was a good call. And, yes, the tackle very likely saved a touchdown.

i hope that's the low point as far as the offense goes.. relying on Pac and an 18 yard dash from McNair every week is not going to get it done..
anyways, a win is a win.. was the play at the end a copy of the Miracle?

SteveH said:
Was the play at the end a copy of the Miracle?

no it wasn't. It was a kick that was bouncing along the ground. A lineman picked it up and pitched it back to Mathis. All the Titans had converged on the lineman because he held on to the ball trying to decide what to do with it. Thats why he was wide open running up the sidelines.

I think Gunny occasionally scrapes by on a technicality. The words don't have to be meaningful.

Was the final FG attempt blocked, or did he just miss? Titans Radio was calling it blocked, but the recap of the game on NFL.com just says it missed.

It looked to me like he missed it. At least I couldn't see anyone that close.

Ironically, almost the same thing happened with Dallas - KC, except there was no penalty at the end of the game.

man that kick wouldnt have gone through a 5th set of posts.

bad bad kick.

and if you got problems with my one liners we can take it outside. :winker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back