Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Here we go! It's draft day. Time to put your picks down for all of us to scrutinize for years to come. This will be two parts.

1. Pick the guys YOU WANT first. Be realistic-ish.

2. Then make your best guess as to what position the TITANS PICK each of the first 5 picks.

I'll go first.

I want:

1. Ross Blacklock
2. Noah Igbinoghene
3. Clyde-Edwards Helaire

I think the Titans will go:

1. DL
2. CB
3. OL
4. RB
5. WR

I want:

1. Marlon Davidson
2. Brandon Aiyuk or Isiah Wilson (would be a major steal at this point)
3. Kristan Fulton or Terrell Lewis (you can never have too many pass rushers)

I think Titans will go:

1. DL
2. CB
3. RB

Here we go! It's draft day. Time to put your picks down for all of us to scrutinize for years to come. This will be two parts.

1. Pick the guys YOU WANT first. Be realistic-ish.

2. Then make your best guess as to what position the TITANS PICK each of the first 5 picks.

I'll go first.

I want:

1. Ross Blacklock
2. Noah Igbinoghene
3. Clyde-Edwards Helaire

I think the Titans will go:

1. DL
2. CB
3. OL
4. RB
5. WR

Blacklocks achilles injury scares me. I completely tore my achilles and know that if you tear it again a second time, it's game over.

I uno why but I am just not keen on the idea of Gross-Matos to us (like in so many mocks). No college expert by any means but hoping they don't go that directon.

A solid corner or offensive linemen i'd be down with.

Get the pass rusher next and since the WR draft is so deep try to land one of them as well somewhat early. Otherwise just dont eff it up.

My guess ....trade out....draft Madebuike and Arnette in the 2nd move up in the 3rd to take Darrynton Evans....draft WR, another CB, and OT on day 3

For the first time in a while I don't have like THE guy or guys I want. I haven't looked into too much detail but I am intrigued by a few. It's good that for the first time in a while we don't have one HUGE hole that we must fill

Preference #1: to trade back
Then in order importance:

3-4 DE- A true 3-4 DE. Not just a lighter DT. Have to be athletic AJ Epenesa intrigues me but I don't think he's a 1 round talent

CB- no preference but would love if someone like Diggs fell to round 2

OT/ swing tackle

Then not as important, but there are a lot of talent WRs. Would love if Akers or another top RB fell in the 3rd. I'd also be intrigued if we took someone like Fromm or Hurst in the 3rd.

James Proche in the 5th or I guess that WR everyone else loves

Don't care about the 7th.

Overall I'm not as concerned about an EDGE. I do believe we sign Clowney. That's why I care more about DL

Gross-matos

Otherwise, a DL.

Really, there’s very little that could disappoint me, team is pretty set, only looking for improvements/depth to players we have.

A lot of good players have "fallen" some. CeeDee Lamb to the Cowboys is crazy. Honestly, we don't have glaring needs that needs to be addressed in round 1, and I trust JRob to just take best available or most valuable, regardless of position. Like getting Simmons last year. Let's see who falls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back