Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
just threw his 3rd INT

and has made 2 sissy girly attempts to tackle both guys

what a choke artist

he can't play in playoffs, or Bowls ....... pathetic

jags98 said:
Your going to see much more of this without Edge next year.
Hey, are you a Jag fan on the Jag's fan2fan site? I've been meaning to join that site but I've been preoccupied torturing the Coltfreaks board. I'm just kidding... I'm not tourturing them so much as I'm telling them true things that they do not want to hear... which kinda amounts to torture.

Now, I haven't met too many Jag fans here... just one that I can recall... Rumor has it poster was the mayor of Jacksonville... I don't know if that is some kind of honorary title/inside joke or if he was the actual political office holder. JagJim... that much I can remember. I was nice to him... That guy was a real penis wrinkle. He told us to enjoy cap hell. Freakin Jags fans...

They say the Jags fans are a rough bunch. I've been over there screwing with the neo-cults ... I mean colt freaks ... but I'm not even really screwing with them... I'm just making coversation...Anyways...I've been meaning to get over Jags board way if that's where you live. Be looking for Bipolar the Titan and his mad hatter picture posting style.

COLTS_JAGUARS.jpg

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.:grrr:
Bipolar hates Peyton.:evil:
:coltssuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back