Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Vick reportedly wanted to scare teens after taunts

RICHMOND, Va. -- Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, kicked off the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick surrendered at the Suffolk magistrate's office after three warrants were issued for his arrest Sunday, Magistrate Lisa Noel said.

Vick, 21, was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond. He will be... ...Read More @ESPN

you know this kid could have had it all. to me he is better than his brother(i know to some of you thats not much) but he is soo stupid. he has a better arm i just dont understand him

No way he has a better arm than Michael. I would say Michael Vick has the strongest arm in the NFL which is really freakish since he doesn't weigh half what some other qb's do. He is a better decision maker and probably more accurate, though...

Yea, no way does Marcus have even close to the arm strength that Mike has. In this last season, Marcus did show that he was more accurate than Mike at the same point of Mike's career. Oh well, I don't think any of that matters now.

Puck said:
:spit:

you have got to be joking right ? or drinking ?

Nah, he has a cannon, and easily one of the, if not the, strongest arm in the NFL today. He's just not accurate with it, or with his mid-level throws. And no way Marcus was more talented than his brother. He could have made a good pro, but I don't think as good as his Mike.

vickholdup6tj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back