Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke has had a really crappy attitude since day one. I know personally RB Mike Imoh, the one who was involved with that underrage case a while back, and ever since then, Vick has had some sort of problems on and off the field. He's talented, but damn...

He won't, you guys talk about Pacman bad, but you guys would HATE this guy. He's a talent and I thought he became maturer and better, but he has still has a lot of problems. He will come out to the draft this year, but is prolly no better than a 5th, maybe 4th round draft pick.

Bobo said:
What he did to Dumerville was pretty low. Please don't let this jackass become a Titan.

Whats even worse is he claimed to have apologies and Dumerville said he hadn't.

Although on the flip side Dumerville could be lying and got him kicked off. :ha:

This kind of player is what we don't need. Marcus Vick is a locker room cancer, with no sportsmanship. What would he be like losing?

"He'd be a darn good slot reciever." Unless the slot is a 15-year old, he ain't going to work there. What has he shown that he has good hands?

Ewker said:
After putting up with Jones I don't think the Titans even want to go there:ha:

Yeah I have the feeling we'll be passing on risky picks like that for awhile.....unless maybe it's a very low pick with not much to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back