Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
maximus said:
5'6 is short but it didnt hurt that Darren Sproles, whose lightning fast 40 time surely made up for his lack of height

Cough...Barry Sanders...Cough...Emmitt...Cough...Thurman Thomas...

Man those flamin' hot cheetos can be spicy at times. :winker:

Mo Drew is like a little bowling ball though. He might only be 5'7, but he's also about 206 pounds, so Darren Sproles he is not. Drew ran a 4.39 at the combine today (according to NFL network). His legs are the size of tree trunks. I think if you put him in a zone blocking scheme, he will be VERY productive. Maybe put him on the Vikings with Brad Childress and he could be like a Brian Westbrook.

Not to mention is center of gravity is extremely small, and with those fast feet, he's gonna be very hard to tackle in the open field.

Yeah, just looked up Sproles...he's around 180ish, basically the size of a very short WR. Drew doesn't lack size, only height. He has 20 lbs on Sproles, which is alot. His best comparison to me is Brian Westbrook. He's also an amazing punt returner. I'd expect him to go off the board in the 2nd, maybe early 3rd. He's probably solidified his position with his weigh-in and great 40 time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back