Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Titans C Kevin Mawae believes his new team is headed in the right direction. "He's (Titans GM Floyd Reese) made a statement," said Mawae. "He's bringing in quality guys that are good players that are going to help turn this around. With the way free agency is these days, you can be 3-13 or 4-12 one year and be in the playoffs the next year. You never know." The 35-year old Mawae signed with the Titans while attending the NFL players association meetings. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't think the team was headed in the right direction," Mawae said. "Being an older guy, I'm not looking to make a $63 million contract. I'm not looking to just fade away in the sunset either. I'm looking to win."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I like it as well. With our youth growing in experience, vets that are hungry (bullock, etc.) and our free agent aquisitions, this year could be a special one.

I'm sorry guys that was just wrong...I can't believe Terry McCormick said that!!! I'm a big fan of Pacman, I hope he proves everyone wrong in 06.:sad2:

Say what you will about Pacman, but he was out there giving 100 percent while we were getting blown out and the rest of our defense was picking their nose.

I also agree. He just needs to cut out the temper tantrums:yell: :yell: :yell:
Pacman is a great player but is to much of a hot head right now, i really hope he is maturing this offseason...hes gonna be our biggest playmaker for years to come.

Kevin Mawae is a beast. He brings this club much needed leadership and he is not afraid to say what is on his mind. An outspoken leader!!!

Louisiana Titan said:
Kevin Mawae is a beast. He brings this club much needed leadership and he is not afraid to say what is on his mind. An outspoken leader!!!
beast.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back