Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This may be the shortest thread ever LOL, but I really liked what I saw from him in the Big 12 championship game. I am watching how he looks against Michigan today.

From what I see his draft value (declared for the 2023 draft) is going to depend on how he performs today and (if TCU advances) on the national championship game 1/9. I plan to watch closely. There were parts of his game and attitude that seemed to be a good fit with the Titans philosophy.

If he reinforces my earlier view on him (by his play here) I plan to be a big supporter of drafting him at the earliest reasonable chance.

That said, time will tell...

He is playing great...unfortunately too great here. My gut is that his draft position starts to move up a lot here. Good for him....maybe not so much for us.

Both of these teams are underwhelming. Expanding the “playoffs” will just lead to more bad football disguised as “elite.” Oh well, anything to hinder the SEC in claiming a title every single year.

Yeah Duggan is nowhere near a NFL QB.

He's basically just a Sam Ehlinger clone. Plus, how many QB's from TCU has made it in the NFL?

Yeah Duggan is nowhere near a NFL QB.

He's basically just a Sam Ehlinger clone. Plus, how many QB's from TCU has made it in the NFL?

Andy Dalton has been "serviceable" in his career. Definitely had a better career than our pick (Locker) that year LOL.

That said, Duggan looked like a good college QB last night. Did not see a lot of upside either. Will see what he does next week before commenting further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back