Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I think we should snag both of these guys, Max jean-Giles would be a rookie, and probably the biggest O-line guy on our team and Greg blue would be a Great 3rd rounder and Max a Great 2nd if they both make it through, then we'd have a half-way decent backup or nickle-back in Blue(Also a Playmaker on special teams, this guy can knock you out), And Max is just plain enourmous, He'd be a good Michael Roos type guy, except bigger.

I'd take Charles Spencer over Max every day of the week and twice on sunday. He's just as big, just as dominant, but he's more athletic and has more upside. The only reason he had a down season is because Wanny is an idiot and moved him to OT this year, when he should be an OG. Munch could turn him into an elite player.

I'm hearing Greg Blue isn't very good in coverage. He's fast but he has bad technique. Never seen him play, so I can't say for myself.

I like giles but...

...we need to use that 2nd rd pick for our future QB omar jacobs. Since we will be likely drafting mario williams in rd one.:greedy:

Greg blue probably isn't any better than fuller.

Vigsted said:
I'm hearing Greg Blue isn't very good in coverage. He's fast but he has bad technique. Never seen him play, so I can't say for myself.

Just wanted to add my .02 to this statement. Proper technique can be taught, but the attitude to want to de-cleat your opponent on every play can't. If you watched UGA football, there is no way you would not want this guy on the Titans. I believe that is our biggest problem in the secondary. We have NO ONE that instills fear into our opponents. I found a Q & A that he did with the Falcons. He understands that he is going to have to work on his covering skills. I searched everywhere for a highlight video for those ho have not seen him play. But, to no avail. http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/article.jsp?id=11126

I'm not sure S is going to be a high enough priority in the draft to use a 2nd rounder on one. As far as an OG or OT I can see that scenario depending on how much confidence we have in Stewart, Bell and ouor existing OGs.
Finding an upgrade at OG or RT would not be out of the question. I still think a RT who could in a backup role also play LT would be a good pick. Another guy like Roos in the second.

I like both Blue and Jean-Gilles as players, and hope we look hard at both of them. I especially agree that Blue would potentially bring some needed attitude to our secondary. He has the kind of bloodlust you can't teach.

greg blue not even worth 5th rd pick

hes too slow bad in coverage only had 2 int career,big hitter who takes bad angles always looking for the big hit,hes a laterfd pick maybe fa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back