Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: If QB Steve McNair is considering retirement at the end of the season, he certainly isn't talking that way right now. McNair, who turns 33 on Valentine’s Day, said Thursday if he and the Tennessee Titans front office can find a workable situation regarding his contract status that he is willing to commit to the team’s rebuilding program that likely could stretch beyond the 2006 season. "I’m committed. Whatever goes on year to year, I’m very committed," McNair said. "It’s up to me to be committed. It’s not up to this team. It’s up to me to continue to work hard and do the things I need to do to keep myself on a competitive level in the National Football League, and with the mindset I have, I’m willing to do that."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I know there's people ready for McNair to move on with his football or personal life, but that sounds like good news to me. Just hope we don't pay him around $9mil "for old time's sake."

And there's the rub, Glinks..Floyd will pay him as much as he'd pay Kitna or any other vet QB that is transitioning to the new QB.. my sources tell me that Dallas has made inquiry, and Parcells wants McNair for next season..Has anyone else heard this??

Nash said:
And there's the rub, Glinks..Floyd will pay him as much as he'd pay Kitna or any other vet QB that is transitioning to the new QB.. my sources tell me that Dallas has made inquiry, and Parcells wants McNair for next season..Has anyone else heard this??

I haven't heard anything like that. In fact, I'm hearing Parcells might not even be coaching next year.

Yeah, word is that Parcells just can't focus after the death of his brother and continued poor play from his team. Don't really blame him.

Broken Record said:
If I was Parcells, I would've probably hung it up years ago for good. He doesn't really have anything left to prove.

Neither does Larry Brown (Knicks) guess old people need something to do.

I don´t want to think and imagine McNair in a nasty Cowboys uniform and then been kicked aout of the tema like Eddie was, I want Mac back for 2006 and draft a guy that he can mentor for 2 more years, but Mr Mac please retire as a Titan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back