Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I know that McNair time here is short but he still is Titan property if and until the Titans either deal him or release him right? So how is it not tampering for the Ravens to already have a contract in place for him?

Mac knows he is not done , even though last year he contemplated retirement. but mac wasn't ready to quit and we need to sign the draft class before we sign anyone else. this will sound really weird but I think we might pick up a quarterback like Kerry Collins to maybe at least give Vince some time to learn atnd get up to date. also Kerry could win us some games in the process. Kerry did go to a Super Bowl with the Giants

Billy i love as a quarterback , but he never proved himself all he seemed to know was to send a deep ball every time. now Kerry throws deep balls too and you could argue about that but the point is Kerry was more acurate and has a stronger and more acurate arm plus he has a lot of experience point made!

plus , with Kerry we have a super bowl experienced QB granite he can't teach Vince how to run. he could show him how to get his release down and help his accuracy. all this might happen if Mac leaves.

Titanville said:
Cleveland Got Ken Dorsey in the trade so they might not be looking for a QB. Not that Dorsey is any savior.

Yeah, I don't think any team in the league passes on a QB prospect because they've got Dorsey on the roster. :ha:

Collins cant teach vince how to run but steve wouldnt either. That is pure instinct and Vince has it not to mention the measureables and the heart of a winner he obviously proven that this year. This years rose bowl wasnt the only time he almost single handedly won a game last years Rose Bowl vs Michigan he did almost the exact same thing, so it's not like those performances are flukes.....

Jeff...

TitanJeff said:
The Titans gave McNair's agent permission to work on it with the Ravens.
What would you say are the odds that this week was the first time Cook and the ravens discussed contract?

Of course there was tampering.....proving it is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back