Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: QB Steve McNair sat out a second straight practice Thursday with a sore lower left leg. Fisher said McNair's problem is a sore shin and sprained ankle. With the Titans practicing indoors because of freezing rain outside, McNair watched practice to avoid aggravating his back or leg. "I expect him to play unless he just stops coming along, but I think he could probably play if he had to play today," Fisher said. "He has a lot of soreness in the lower leg."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Relax Mcnair is not really sore hs is just "icing" the Texans. They're going to think he is not playing this Sunday... then he is going to come out have the best game of his carrer, definite maybe!

You know I used to not concern myself with McNair's "skipping class" but the way this offense has performed I think he (and the wr's) need to stay late after school not shorten the amount of time spent on the subject of completing passes down field. By the way I am a teacher.:)

In no way do I see McNair missing all these practices this year being anything but a huge negative. We have young WRs with a new system. How can these WRs and TEs practice all week with Volek throwing them the ball and then be in sync with McNair out there on Sunday? When you have been in a system for a number of years and have had the same WRs over that time missing a practice isn't as big of a deal. Before when McNair had Mason we could be more confident but now I have my doubts for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back